C. Wesley Pagles
(502) 509-9407 - Main Office
(502) 470-3634 - Fax
(502) 518-3733 - Direct Line
C. Wesley Pagles is an Associate Attorney at Batey Brophy, PLLC. Wes spent his first two years out of law school working for the Louisville Metro Public Defender’s Office where he gained critical litigation skills and courtroom experience. Now he uses those skills to advocate for the firm’s criminal defense and general litigation clients. Wes was admitted to the bar in October 2015. Prior to that, he spent over ten years in the United States Air Force in the intelligence field.
Wes graduated from the Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville. He also holds a Bachelor of Science in History from Cumberland College (now University of the Cumberlands) and a Master of Arts in History from the University of Louisville.
When Wes is not working on behalf of his clients, he enjoys reading and watching BBC mystery shows.
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Traffic Violations
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association
- Associate Member, Louis D. Brandeis Inn of Courts
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law - Louisville, KY - J.D.
- University of Louisville - Louisville, KY - M.A., History
- Cumberland College - Williamsburg, KY - B.S., History
- Defense Language Institute - Monterey, CA - A.A., Spanish